Hi !

Probably it's not an jOpenDocument's issue, but my configuration issue.

I just included jOpenDocument-1.3.jar into classpath, then try to work with
xsd schemas:

SchemaFactory factory =
SchemaFactory.newInstance(XMLConstants.W3C_XML_SCHEMA_NS_URI);

Exception is:

org/iso_relax/verifier/VerifierConfigurationException
    at java.lang.Class.privateGetDeclaredConstructors(Class.java:2413)
    at
javax.xml.validation.SchemaFactoryFinder.loadFromService(SchemaFactoryFinder.java:446)
    at
javax.xml.validation.SchemaFactoryFinder._newFactory(SchemaFactoryFinder.java:223)
    at
javax.xml.validation.SchemaFactoryFinder.newFactory(SchemaFactoryFinder.java:144)
    at
javax.xml.validation.SchemaFactory.newInstance(SchemaFactory.java:202)

WBR, Alex.

--

---