Le 02/03/2014 16:37, Антон Мацюк a écrit :
Though, take a look at this:
https://github.com/denixx/jOpenDocument-1.3/blob/master/src/test/java/org/jopendocument/dom/style/data/DataStyleTest.java#L81

The locale must be France since I want to test that the round trip from getDays() and back with getDate() works even for the skipped hour. I.e. I know that in France the hour from 2 to 3 AM will be skipped. To answer the second question, precisely because I pass Locale.FRANCE, this test will succeed on any computer.

Cheers,
Sylvain