Hi,

We are packaging jOpenDocument for debian and got this build error. Can
you help fixing this?
Also we need source to build src/org/jopendocument/link/OO3-link.jar

Thanks
Praveen

 javac -version
javac 1.7.0_55

junit is 4.11, ant is 1.9.4

[javac]
/home/pravi/forge/gnukhata/tmp/jOpenDocument/src/org/jopendocument/dom/Library.java:649:
error: name clash: <V>canBeMerged(Map<String,V>,Map<String,V>) in
EmbeddedLibrary and canBeMerged(Map<String,Library>,Map<String,Library>)
in Library have the same erasure, yet neither hides the other
    [javac]         static private final <V> boolean canBeMerged(final
Map<String, V> m1, final Map<String, V> m2) {
    [javac]                                          ^
    [javac]   where V is a type-variable:
    [javac]     V extends Object declared in method
<V>canBeMerged(Map<String,V>,Map<String,V>)

--

---