Le 11/04/2017 à 08:33, rho...@opentrends.net a écrit :
Hi, I have defined a named range in my libreoffice ods, but neither getRange
nor getTableModel seem
to get it, they both return null, do you know what could cause that behavior?

Hi, from your screenshot it appears you have created a database range not a named range. To name range, simply replace the coordinates (the text field with "A1:B2") by a name and hit enter. To manage names open the combobox.

 System.out.println(String.valueOf(sheetInfo.getSpreadSheet().getRange("int")));

Be aware that there's sheet ranges and global ranges, the former is returned by Sheet.getRange() the latter by SpreadSheet.getRange().

Cheers,
Sylvain