Hi,

I'm using a combination of sortable and draggable in my application.

I have several list that need to be drag in a main sortable list.
Before 1.7 - in beta - It was working fine, but since the beta is over
I get a error when I drop the draggable on the sortable list. I'm
wondering if it is me who did something wrong.

I read the doc twice, but I cannot figure out what I did wrong.
If you have any clue, please let me know.

Thank you

Francis

When I drop the draggable on the sortable I got this error :
(developer js)
TypeError: Result of expression '$(this).data
('draggable')' [undefined] is not an object.
(min js)
TypeError: Result of expression 'a(this).data
('draggable')' [undefined] is not an object.

Code :

 // Fisrt main sortable menu
           $("#1menu").sortable({
                items: 'li',
                connectWith: ['ul, #trash'],
                dropOnEmpty:true,
                cursor: 'auto',
                remove: function (event, ui){
                    // REMOVE submenu
                    $("#submenu_" + ui.item.context.id.split("_")
[1]).remove();
                },
                receive: function (ev, ui) {
                    // add double click only when in main menu
                       $(u).dblclick(function (){
                            doubleClickMenu($(u));
                            });
                   });