Sir/Madam,

Display the Product Catalog page(servlet using XSL)
Note:  Product list is coming from DB

(1) Add "jump down" menu(Alphabets A-Z) at the top of the page.

 (2) Based on the Product name(getting from DB) the corresponding letter
should get link,
     and If we click that For example , If click "G", it has to go
corroesponding
     product list whose name is starts with G.

 My problem is (2) How to do that,anybody help me.
 In XSL How we make this dynamic link, I don't know where to make changes
whether in servlet or XSL.

Thanks and Regards,

 - Raja.