Hi Jon,

> OCaml is much less
> interesting for web programming and much more interesting for technical users
> like scientists. I believe great things could be done with an ML targetting
> the JVM.

I believe you're actively looking at/working with scala as well, so
I'm just wondering what (in your opinion) an OCaml-on-the-jvm
implementation would add that can't currently be addressed by Scala
(except for being able to run real/already-written Ocaml stuff on the
JVM).

In other words, what's scala missing that has you pining for OCaml?

Just curious (from a person who hasn't done much work in either),

-steve