Hi Thomas,

the easiest way to get support is using the jxplorer mailing lists at sourceforge; you may also find a question has already been answered!

To work out your problem, the best thing to do might be to check the logging on your server. I'd suspect there was some subtle difference in the attribute name - in the table editor the attribute name is read from the schema, while in the html view it usually depends on what the writer of the html form wrote in the html.

The first thing you need to do is figure out which attribute is giving you trouble - the server logs, or turning lots of logging on in JXplorer, should tell you which it is. (Note that there was a problem in the most recent but one version of JX that prevented BER tracing working; yesterdays release should work however).

    cheers,

         Chris