Hi,

I am building test rpms of Kaffe 1.0.7 and updating the IA-64 port. So
far, the new kaffe hierarchy looks nice except for the location of kjc.jar
and tools.jar.

Is there any good reason to keep toolslibdir defined to /usr/lib or could
we make kjc.jar and tools.jar also going to jrelibdir? FWIW, Sun's JDK
1.3.1 places its tools.jar file into /usr/lib/jdk-1.3.1/lib.

BTW, there are also duplicates in jrelibdir for java, kaffe and
rmiregistry scripts that already live in bindir.

Concerning the IA-64 feature to run ia32 binary, well they both have the
same name for now. I could fixup that locally and make the script grabbing
$(jrelibdir)/bin/kaffe.i386 for the ia32 version in ia64 mode.

Bye,
Gwenole.