On 3 November 2011 03:55, Renaissance Yoga <reny...@earthlink.net> wrote:

> I just started a simple datebase and two of the columns are for dates,
> whereas the other columns are for text. But the two date columns will
> not hold the designated information. When I close the Dbase and then
> open it up again, the columns are blank. The information is gone.

Hello Satyam,
Could you mention what is your Kexi version (it is always a must when
reporting issues).

Many fixes have been published on 2011-09-21 in the GIT repository and
are included in Kexi 2.4 beta 2 and later versions.

--
regards / pozdrawiam, Jaroslaw Staniek
 http://www.linkedin.com/in/jstaniek