Hi,

On 15 August 2016 at 14:48, Leandro Rabindranath Leon
<leandro.r.l...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi
>
> Apologies if this is not the appropriate space for pose this question.
>
> As I have understood, I can not use klee on programs in C++14, as
> llvm-3.4 does not support it.
>
> However, I would like to know if there is any way, trick, experimental
> version, etc, which would allow me.

What you mean is that "Clang 3.4" doesn't support C++14 (I've not
actually checked this). We have had ports of KLEE to newer LLVM
versions however to make this work you would need to find a way to
compile libcxx to bitcode and have KLEE use that. There are likely to
be other complications in KLEE's current design which creates problems
symbolically executing C++ programs (e.g. no support for exceptions).

Dan.