Hi all,

     After reading the source code, I have figured out how MD2U strategy
works.
     The main idea of MD2U strategy is :
          Init every uncovered instruction min-distance-to-uncovered value
to 1, every covered instruction min-distance-to-uncovered value to 0;
          Iterate each instruction, inherit min-distance-to-uncovered value
from it's successor, until no more min-distance-to-uncovered value have
changed.
          Then we can get the min-distance-to-uncovered for every
instruction.

    But I have a question that why KLEE set uncovered-update interval
default to 30 ticks rather than every time we do stepInstruction function?
    Is it because of low efficiency or other reasons?

Best regards,
Chengyu