Hi Martin,

    Thanks for your reply.
    I'm interested in giving a patch to improve the situation, and I would
like to try.

    Here is my idea:
    First, I think we could update min-distance-to-uncovered dynamically
when we need, such as there are no candidate state covering new instruction
and need to be decided which state should be selected. So that we needn't
update periodically, instead more effectively.
    Second, We could just calculate min-distance-to-uncovered for candidate
instructions(The pc of candidate states) using Dijkstra's algorithm rather
than iterating all instructions. In this way, we may decrease the cost of
updating.

    Is my idea reasonable?

Thanks and Cheers,
Chengyu