Build llvm from source. Links to the source tarballs and documentation can be
found here : http://releases.llvm.org/
Use the 3.4.2 release with clang, llvm, compiler-rt, and test-suite tarballs. I
highly recommend building both llvm and klee with cmake.
Also, you can save some build time if you set LLVM_TARGETS_TO_BUILD=host in
llvm’s cmake build config. Unless you intend to cross-compile klee. Hmm ,
PiKlee ...  :)

Cheers!
Rick Rutledge

On 21 Mar 2017, at 04:39, Zhiyi Zhang