Hello all,

My question is with regard to our KLEE-related project here at Queen's. Please excuse me if this has been answered before. I am fairly new to KLEE.

Our project makes use of the results of the "klee_print_expr" intrinsic and ".pc" files. This works well when the data is scalar and for the ".pc" files in more general cases. However, the output of "klee_print_expr" does not include the declarations of the array constants that appear in "versions".

Without the the array constant definitions the output of "klee_print_expr" appears to be ambiguous.

Is there a way to each associate output with the corresponding constant set of declarations?

Thanks!

David.