cruise. Always an eye opener to ask.
Best regards
Luis R ClaudioDallas, TexasKR2S

    On Wednesday, June 14, 2017 7:57 AM, Rob Schmitt <robert7...@aol.com> wrote:

 Luis,

The 8 gph came from the Revmaster engine manual, just found it. Page B-10.

Rob

-----Original Message-----
From: Rob Schmitt [mailto:robert7...@aol.com]
Sent: Wednesday, June 14, 2017 7:52 AM
To: 'Luis Claudio' <dallasbori...@yahoo.com>; 'KRnet' <krnet@list.krnet.org>
Subject: RE: KR> Calculating fuel flow for the Revmaster engine

Luis,

I just checked my records, and I used 8 gph as the minimum requirement for my
Revmaster 2100D. I can' t quite recall where 8 came from specifically. But 3.5
gph is the economy fuel flow - not what you need on a full power climb out
after a botched landing.

When testing this, I got 12 gph in the level config, and 8.5 gph in the nose
high config.  I used 3/8" fuel lines, gravity fed.

Thanks,

Rob Schmitt
N1852Z
www.robert7721.com