After waiting 2 months on Superior cylinders and being told Monday that it
would be a minimum of 2 more months, cancelled order. I order Continentals and
had them 2 days later. Cylinders are on and tomorrow all the accessories will
be done.   Something of interest... I was washing the painted parts in gasoline
that I had just bought to use as cleaner. As it turns out, It took all my paint
off, Even the old paint that was underneath. This gas took the paint off better
than stripper I was using. Even odder is the fact that it does nothing for the
greasy parts, go figure. Just never saw a gasoline that cut paint better than
grease.

Mike Sylvester
kr2s builder
Birmingham,AL.