Subject: KR> N269 7.6 Hour Data Download
From: Joe Nunley via KRnet <krnet@list.krnet.org>
Date: Tue, June 27, 2017 6:13 am

Things that I have learned in 7.6 Hours of flight:

Trim Tabs; trim tabs are not something that you think about until you
build
your first plane. With the information that Mark sent me and the input
from all of you my plane now has fixed trim tabs that work great. I
determined that my aircraft was originally set up for a VW engine and I
installed a Continental, witch explains the large trim tab on the
elevator.

Vibration; I have a very slight vibration at cruse flight. I know it's
an
airplane, but I believe that the spinner that I made has a slight
wobble.