The scariest thing I ever did was fly the first airplane I ever built for
the first time. I was really terrified and put it off for the longest time.
It was a Fisher Koala - actually a very docile plane to fly.My first
landing in it was maybe my best ever. I did have 2 forced landings due to
fouled plugs. I would advise everyone not to fly behind an engine that came
out of a jet ski.

So sorry to hear about your crash, Joe and wishing you the speediest of
recoveries.

Brad Pearson