Hi Mike,

We (Gökhan Gurbetoğlu and I) have translated the scripts into Turkish.

Cheers,
Muhammet

On 01/23/2017 05:26 PM, Mike Saunders wrote:
Hello,

Thanks everyone for your contributions! So far we have subtitles in 9
languages (it will be 10 when Arabic is complete for the other
sections). I'll add them when I upload the videos, and if anyone wants
to add any others before the launch of LO 5.3, that'd be awesome!

https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Videos/5.3_New_Features_Script

Mike