Hi Yaron,

Thanks for reporting, we also spotted it and it's now fixed, so logins
should work fine.

We'll be ironing out some things on the server before we're officially up
again but it should be safe for you to login and translate.  But be aware
that the server may need to cycle without notice.  I'd love some extra eyes
in case there are any other similar issues.

--
Dwayne

*Translate*
+27 12 460 1095 (work)