Demat Gwnn,

I have given you Reviewer rights for now (that's just short of admin) because I don't know if DenisArnaud is still active at all or not.

Happy translating

Michael

Sgrìobh Gwenn MEYNIER na leanas 21/02/2017 aig 12:19:
Hello,

Alan, the previous libreoffice translator for Breton language has stopped working on the project and I will take his place.

Can I have the translator rights on Pootle ? ( https://translations.documentfoundation.org/br/ )

Thank you,

Gwenn

--
*Akerbeltz <http://www.faclair.com/>*
Goireasan Gàidhlig air an lìon

*Tha Gàidhlig aig a' choimpiutair agad, siuthad, feuch e!*
Iomadh rud eadar prògraman oifis, brabhsairean, predictive texting,
geamannan is mòran a bharrachd. Tadhail oirnn aig www.iGàidhlig.net <http://www.iGaidhlig.net/>