Hello Yaron

I guess you want an Hebrew instance for the Hebew community. I opened a
Redmine ticket to create a Hebrew Askbot for LibreOffice.

https://redmine.documentfoundation.org/issues/2174

Please follow the ticket resolution and add comments if necessary.

Translation of AskBot are carried by Transifex:

https://www.transifex.com/askbot/askbot/

Kind regards

Olivier

--