> Michael Wolf <mil...@sorbzilla.de> hat am 7. April 2017 um 13:48 geschrieben:
> Hi Sophia,
>
> OK, thank you for your quick reply. It is irritating for me because
> always when Master is a newer version older versions appear on Pootle. I
> translate on Pootle for LO since autumn last year only. Therefore I have
> to learn much yet. :-)

Me too. :-) But I am also lurking around in other channels and mailing lists.
I have really no clue where the discrepancies come from but I wouldn't
bother so much. AFAIK some things / translation are still not in sync.

Also the recently Pootle update regarding 5.3 are obviously interrupted
meanwhile and still not finished yet.

There are some things waiting around in the corner begin to coming up next week,
mainly updates for master for all languages.

> The errors in stats look like follows:
>
> https://translations.documentfoundation.org/hsb/libo_ui/
> 470 words (correct)
>
> https://translations.documentfoundation.org/hsb/libo_ui/cui/
> source: 1645 (wrong, should be 0)
> uiconfig: 4015 (wrong, should be 470)
>
> Should be 470 words for uiconfig only.
>
> https://translations.documentfoundation.org/hsb/libo_ui/cui/source/
> correct, fully translated.
>
> https://translations.documentfoundation.org/hsb/libo_ui/cui/uiconfig/
> wrong: 4015, should be 470 only.
>
> https://translations.documentfoundation.org/hsb/libo_ui/cui/uiconfig/ui.po
> correct: 470 words
>
> So following two path levels are really wrong:
>
> https://translations.documentfoundation.org/hsb/libo_ui/cui/
> https://translations.documentfoundation.org/hsb/libo_ui/cui/uiconfig/
>

> Maybe Upper Sorbian and Lower Sorbian are mixed here.
>

> Regards,
>
> Michael

Regards/Mit freundlichen Grüßen
Sophia Schroeder