Hi Cloph, Sophie, all

1) There is no pocheck report for pt/pt-BR. Was pt-BR (or pt) scanned?

2) the issue on "citation/quotation" also exist in pt* language, so I
guess it had to be flagged by pocheck, thus 1).

Thanks for double-checking.

On the other hand, I can't get the style Citation in the UI. As a clue
below, this style seems to be related to Table of Contents (TOX), but it
does not appear in the style window, even in the KeyID build.

Mistery? A bug or an unused style?

sw/source/ui/utlui/poolfmt.src

-------8<---------------
String STR_POOLCOLL_TOX_USER9
{
    Text [ en-US ] = "User Index 9" ;
};
String STR_POOLCOLL_TOX_USER10
{
    Text [ en-US ] = "User Index 10" ;
};
String STR_POOLCOLL_TOX_CITATION
{
    Text [ en-US ] = "Citation" ;
};
String STR_POOLCOLL_TOX_ILLUSH
{
    Text [ en-US ] = "Illustration Index Heading";
};

Regards
Olivier

--