Hi,

I am the translator for Upper Sorbian (hsb) and Lower Sorbian (dsb). I've translating since autum last year LibreOffice Master UI and LibreOffice Online. I want to ask if you could already create the first builds (or language packs) that I can check and test my translations. The current state is:

LibreOffice Online hsb: 100%
LibreOffice Online dsb: 100%
LibreOffice Master UI hsb: 58,3%
LibreOffice Master UI dsb: 3,0%

May be it is possible to create test builds for all four projects but I realize that it is too early for LO Master UI dsb. I translate on Pootle.

I do not know much about the LO localization process so it would be good to have some information about it.

Thanks and kind regards,

Michael