On 06/21/2017 05:02 PM, Gabor Kelemen wrote:

> For example the "standard", "regular" and "medium" styles coming from
> font files are all displayed as "Normal" in the UI[2].

They should not be displayed the same. Their weights are different.
("regular" is between 5% and 10% lighter than "normal".)

> On the other hand, I know nothing about the font industry, so I just
> made every unique font style name that came up translatable.

If the fonts are made by professionals, or according to standard
typographical font specifications, then each part of the name of the
font has a specific meaning, and as such, is probably best translated
into the local patois.

jonathon