> Hello,
> I progress  with my aff file, but I can't found the solution for some
> prefix code. My first problem is, some words in kikongo are written in
> the singular with the prefix *di*, and the plural replaces *di* at the
> beginning of the word by *ma* or *ba*. Examples:
> ditabisi / matabisi diboko / maboko

Something like this?

PFX P Y 1
PFX P di ma di

and then

ditabisi/P
diboko/P

in the .dic file.

> Second problem is the superlative, it is expressed by the doubling of
> the word linked with a dash, example big: nene, very big nene-nene high
> nda, very high nda-nda.
> I do not know how to write this two entries in the aff file aff. Thank
> you for your help.

This can't easily be handled by the affix file formalism
unfortunately.  Your best bet is to insert these reduplicated forms
automatically with a script when you create the .dic file.  If you're
on a Unix-like system, something like this:

$ cat adjectives.txt | sed 's/.*/&\n&-&/' >> ktu.dic

I've written affix files for a few Bantu languages - you might get
some ideas from those; the simplest and closest might be Lingala:

https://sourceforge.net/p/lingala/code/HEAD/tree/hunspell/ln_CD.aff

Kevin