I am trying to translate in LibreOffice master UI. On this page:

https://translations.documentfoundation.org/eo/libo_ui/

it says that
sd has 22 incomplete
sfx2 has 36 incomplete
wizards has 9 incomplete

but when I click on one of these numbers a blue message box pops up and
it says "No results".
Which is wrong: the numbers or the message?

When I drilled down to sd/source/ui/app.po Pootle said had 18
incomplete. I downloaded the file and viewed it. It appeared to be
complete, so I think the numbers are wrong and the "No results" message
is correct.

I am using Linux. I have tested it in Firefox and Brave browsers and got
the same results.

Regards
Donald