On Sun, Jul 16, 2017 at 12:21 AM, Martin Srebotnjak <mi...@filmsi.net> wrote:
> Caolan,
>
> you should test this really extensively, with the Pootle content as well as
> with the non-Pootle l10n teams.

Hi,
changing the msgctxt is problematic from Pootle point of view since:

- Pootle will detect these as new strings that will be imported with
no translation, and
- Pootle will mark old strings as obsolete.

Please hold, and work out a plan to push these strings to Pootle in
order to avoid losing translations. How many strings will be affected
by this change?

Thanks