Am 01/09/2016 12:34 PM, schrieb Frank Micheelsen:
It simply does’nt work.

when even the direkt link is not working then it seems you have a more general problem. I'm sorry but I'm a bit out of ideas. Has anybody else more?

Marcus

Den 7. jan. 2016 kl. 20.11 skrev Marcus<marcus.m...@wtnet.de>:

Am 01/07/2016 04:21 PM, schrieb Frank Micheelsen:
I have now tried all what you suggest. The only version I can get in Danish is
3.

I still don't know on which website you are. All I can tell you is that the
download for OS X (64-bit) in Danish with 4.1.2 is working on [1]. As
alternative link you can use the link from [2] to get this version.

[1] http://www.openoffice.org/da/download/

[2]
http://sourceforge.net/projects/openofficeorg.mirror/files/4.1.2/binaries/da/Apache_OpenOffice_4.1.2_MacOS_x86-64_install_da.dmg/download

HTH