> It simply does’nt work.
>
> Could you please make it, so I do not receive the announcement, that
> version 4.1.2 is available. It irritates, that it pops up all the time.

Must be something wrong with your computer or web browser then. I clicked
the [1] link provided by Marcus, selected MacOS 64-bit and it downloaded
just fine. No ”4.1.2 available-pop-ups” anywhere. Are you really sure that
you actually clicked that link? I seriously doubt it, sorry.

Kind regards

Johnny Rosenberg