Am 04/15/2016 11:50 AM, schrieb Jon Peli Oleaga:
        I am trying to translate some of the main pages of the AOO site, but
        I do not know:

        What file must be changed in order to change the information that
        appears on the heading of most of the pages (“Search” button,
        “The Free and Open Productivity Suite” and “Apache OpenOffice
        4.1.2 released” in English)

this has to be modified in the brand file [1] and topnav file [2] in the respective langauge folder.

But I can see the text already in Basque. Maybe a cache problem, can you see it after a complete reload of the webpage (e.g., [Shift][F5] in Firefox)?

        What I should do to, when choosing Basque in the upper right field,
        in addition of presenting the pages in Basque, get showed the chosen
        language in this field, and not English. (If this is not changed you
        may not return to see the English pages if you reselect English in
        this field)

IMHO the properties for the selected language are missing:

selectedlang:   eu
language:       Euskara

Please compare with the English file [3].

        Could any one tell me what to do?

[1] .../ooo-site/trunk/content/eu/brand.mdtext
[2] .../ooo-site/trunk/content/eu/topnav.mdtext
[3] .../ooo-site/trunk/content/brand.mdtext

HTH

Marcus