Hi

I have now translated the Download text on the front page, as well as fixed a
few missing translations in product and why.
Resulting tarball is here http://home.apache.org/~janhoy/no-test-2016-04-18.tgz

I have also copied everything to the /no/ namespace and replaced all instances
of "no-test" with “no” and zipped it as
http://home.apache.org/~janhoy/no-2016-04-18.tgz - in my opinion it is good to
go, replacing the very outdated current site.

Next step after this will be enabling soft redirect for “nb”/“nn”, as well as
translating the remaining sub pages under /no/product and /no/why

--
Jan Høydahl, search solution architect
Cominvent AS - www.cominvent.com