I have checked only some of the available languages,
but in all the languages with similar pages to the English ones that
I have checked I have seen that the information presented when
following the “What is a language pack?” in the downloading
initial page is always written in English.

I think that, to know if they should download a “full
installation” or a “language pack”, this information is more
important for people not acquainted with OpenOffice than the
information of some other pages.

Is it possible to present this information in the
native language? In that case, what files must be changed?

Kind regards.

Jon Peli