On 02/02/2017 Nacy Abrous wrote:
*Nacira Abrous. *Please create a Pootle account for me. I state that my
contributions are under the Apache 2 license and I will work on Kabyle
language My preferred username is
*: nacirabrous*

Welcome! Account created and enabled for Kabyle.

A general note: I know there are other accounts in queue from requests on this list; people who are waiting should ping me again if their account is not created within a couple days.

As for Nacira Abrous: your account is now active so please go to
https://translate.apache.org/accounts/password/reset/
to receive your password.

Then you will able to login at
https://translate.apache.org/accounts/login/