Hello Jan-Erik,

I am not a native speaker. Maybe you want to have a look at the
translation service (Pootle) for Swedish:

https://translate.apache.org/sv/aoo40/

Maybe you find the wrong translations?
You can always make proposals there even without being registered or you
write here.

For further information (also on Pootle) have a look at:

https://openoffice.apache.org/translate.html

Kind regards, Matthias