Hi,

Thank you for your translations, there is always room for improvement. ;-)

You can always see the original by going to https://www.openoffice.org.

So in this case it is "Apache OpenOffice 4.1.3 released" It just means:
Apache OpenOffice 4.1.3 is released/available.
How would you translate that to polish?

I will try to extract your translations for the product page as the mail
displays oddly formatted for me...
Maybe you can send them again?

Kind regards, Matthias