On 6/30/2017 2:31 AM, Abdulkarim Anisetty wrote:
> Hi there is something wrong with your mailing system I get all the emails
> which is intended for you plz fix it

Abdulkarim;

You have subscribed to a mailing list and that is the way they work. You
receive all mails sent to the list. If you no longer want to receive
these mails you must unsubscribe by sending a blank mail to
mailto:l10n-unsubscr...@openoffice.apache.org and then following the
directions in the follow-up message you will receive.

Regards
Keith