Oh Geez for a moment I thought you were a spammer too~

I really like and highly recommend Patty Barns of Log Cabin Labradoodles and
Stephani at Ocean State Labradoodles.  Both will be happy to forward you to
breeders in the area who might be able to help you.

We have several puppies in Boston and are happy to aid you in locating the
perfect puppy.

Thank you,

Kendra J. Vestal

Noble Vestal Labradoodles