From: labradoodles@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Carol Dean
Sent: Tuesday, March 27, 2007 10:58 AM
To: labradoodles@yahoogroups.com
Subject: RE: [labradoodles] Advice on Electric trainers and/or fences

Kendra!  Congrat's to you.......oh my goodness.........
<http://us.i1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/tsmileys2/05.gif> ......I just
sent my "baby" off to college.....whew.......now I have relpaced all my real
kids with puppies and dogs....or my human children think so.......:)

Which one was Coco beans?  Was that a pup you held back from Atta's litter?
or the one you had in training for the family with the CP child?

I had it installed professionally.  I also have had them come out to fix
occational issues (cut by bushog or areator.  The most expensive part is the
collars at 225 each....BUT if they get broke chewed up and you can SHOW them
the coloar they replace it for shipping cost only, my trasmittor is in the
barn and covers all the property.  If we move I can take it and the  collars
with me  We have a pool and I've gotten at least 10 new collars from them
since they had a water proof issue......This last batch seems to have
resolved that problem.  I may be rerouting my fence so they can't get to the
pool area or along my drive way, they are distroying shrubs and landscaping
with all thier wild play.  They will still have 5 acres to run around just a
bit more contained if I do do this......

Hugs to you!  :)

Carol

Kendra Vestal <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Carol,

Did you have yours installed by a company or did you do it yourself? I want
to get one for a small area of my property.

Just an FYI for you Carol~ Coco Beans finally went to her new home in CA and
is doing well. I am pregnant and sick does not even describe it! I am only
keeping Atta and Fancy in my program. Hussy & Deni just had their last
litters and are being retired. WOW~