While looking for things for the International Organization of Lace’s
facebook page, I have run across an exhibit, Text and Textiles: The Legacy of
Lucy Maude Montgomery which has just opened at the McLaughlin Library-
University of Guelph. Interestingly there are a number of photos of lace in
the exhibit. This facebook page link will take you to the photographs;
https://www.facebook.com/McLaughlinLibrary/photos/ms.c.eJxNktkNA0EIQzuKuI~;~_
G4uCs7C~;T2Abz7BWUEQVm6UIf3hAkg0gf0BQMWvxgsrfBIvsBIAtYLIscl0gNoDrATnAYgGPLfe6
KA3IfoDFrHTcBETXRX2SGv1BVA2o3OMIx62o64jWgoaLxWo0CqJdgcuBjh~;IV1I0ptdYz0SdaE10
t~_1DxjZPNJHDb2L60L2lJkf2BSMUdM~_g6PQaa3S6KwLRK8gbj70r5hDNO26i08tlVmIBvhTfl3L
0IXsLYSXljhtAehP4QfdQiO70BV1ujUk~-.bps.a.1386066871447222.1073741836.12180178
7873743/1386067608113815/?type=3

Or alternatively you could look at it on the International Organization of
Lace’s facebook page. There are some pieces of lace, although it pretty much
confirms everything already said on Arachne.  There is more information here,
although regrettably no photos.
http://www.lib.uoguelph.ca/news/library-launches-two-student-experiential-lea
rning-exhibits.

Devon