Good morning

ORGANISATION:                  Wolds Lacemakers

LACE EXHIBITION:  City of Culture - Made in Hull

FREE ENTRANCE     Exhibition of handmade lace made by our members 1pm to
3.30p.m.

  Watch lacemakers at work.

  Try your hand at making bobbin lace.

EVENT:                                   Lace Meeting and A.G.M.

                                                  Talk: Our Adventures in
Lace

DATE & TIME:                       Saturday, 11th March 2017

                                                  10.00 am - 4.00 pm

                                                  Please come along and have
a go at lacemaking

  on our practice pillow

VENUE:                                   The Marist Hall, Church and Parish
House

                                                  119 Cottingham Road,
Kingston-upon-Hull     HU5 2DH United Kingdom

                                                  Car parking available

SUPPLIERS:                          Jo Firth Lacemaking

CHARGES:                             Members - £1.50;

  Non members - £4.00

  Bring a packed lunch with you

  Everyone is welcome

                                                  Disabled access

If you have any queries or questions, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Thank you for your help in this matter.

Yours faithfully

Helen Andrew

Publicity Officer