Hi

Did anyone else in the UK see Sunday night's episode of the Good Kama
Hospital? For those not in the UK this is a hospital drama set in in India.
The opening shots showed nuns making bobbin lace to be made into wedding
dresses.

Is this accurate, is lace still being made for sale in India today?

I remember reading Black Narcissus by Rumer Godden [it was later made into a
film].That was set in India and I think that nuns were portrayed
lacemaking. Bu ihat was in the 1930s or 40s.

Alison in Colchester, Essex. UK where it's sunny and there is a scent of
spring in the air