When doing a simple lace project, I don't mind company and chat . So on Th
evenings when 3 of us gather at my home, I do the easy bits.

One makes Honiton lace, I am doing either Beds or Bucks point, and no. 3
does tatting.

I keep my intricate work for me-time, when I can just disappear in my craft
room with no disturbances - apart from Mike shouting that coffee is ready,
or Tilly (the dog) banging on the door with a ball as she wants to play.

Later this month I am going on a Lace Guild course, and want to try my hand
at Floral Bucks, and have a fan pattern. I will take some smaller patterns
with me, in case the fan is too much of a challenge.

Agnes Boddington - Elloughton UK