We are down to the last days for sign ups for the bookmark exchange but
don't worry if you are a day or so behind.  I will make it happen.  Just
contact me (*linhud...@gmail.com <linhud...@gmail.com>*) and it will be
worked out.  Also, if you are delayed in mailing your bookmark to your
partner, let your partner and me know so we can take the worry out of the
wonderful anticipation.  This is to be FUN not a job or chore.  I will be
sending out the exchange partner pairings in a few days - no later than
3/20 but sooner if able.  I am always anxious to know who will be getting
my bookmark and what far away place I will be receiving mail from.  But if
you were on holiday or didn't see the announcement until the last minute -
join in anyway.  Nothing ventured, nothing gained.  I believe there is time
to get a bookmark made and in the mail by June 1st.

This year the schedule will go like this:

March 1-18   Sign Ups

March 20      Exchange partner assignments made and emailed out

June 1          All bookmarks should be in the mail (receipt by 7-10 days
after this)

Please send me your name, snail mailing address, email address, how many
bookmark(s) you wish to make and any geographical location(s) you prefer,
if any.  Thank you.

If this is your first time, you are going to have lots of pleasure.  If you
have been doing this for years, you know how much fun it can be.  Any type
of lace and pattern is appropriate.  Any skill level is welcome.  This is
"creative license" at its best.  Don't be shy - shine.  May the lace bug
bite for lots of fun.

Hugs, Lin and the Mali

[image: Design Works - Cross Stitch Kits - 123Stitch.com:]