Dear Friends

I have just received my regular copy of the lace magazine Lace Express and am sorry to find that it is to be the last one. This magazine has been around for some years and has added greatly to my enjoyment of lacemaking. It is has also been a great teaching resource. The professional finish of the magazine made it quite expensive but I think it served well to publicise a contemporary take on our traditional craft. I for one will miss it and send my best wishes to the Karpenko family for a well deserved retirement if that is the reason for the closure, assuming they read Arachne postings.

On another topic, I am going to be on holiday in June in Malaga, Spain. Is there anywhere I must visit for some lace?