Unfortunately Julie, there is not much lace on display in Malta and no
dedicated museum, though a few pieces could be found here and there.

Perhaps if you tell me how long you are here for (and which days of the
week), I will ask at a lesson I attend in Qormi. The parish church of St
George dos have a beautiful collection of lace and embroidery - not all on
display - but I will have to check when they are open. I also know of a
private collection in Valletta and perhaps you can make arrangements to see
some of the lace. It is in an old, beautiful house worth seeing, but the
lace is not on display - it would have to be brought out specially.

Also, if you have enough time to go to Gozo (sister island), there is a
small museum with a wonderful collection there.

If you wish, you may write to me off list.

Karen in Malta.