In its newsletter today, The Fashion Museum Bath invites people to use
their *simple design tool* to create and share your own lace pattern.  When
you have finished your design it will be added to their lace design  gallery.
I think you could venture to take this further, if you have  designed
something incorporating wearable lace on a garment.  You'd have to  write
directly to them, of course.

What a nice opportunity, especially for those who are usually
self-effacing (I'm not good enough) and have never thought their lace
designing skills
would be collected by a museum.  Please think about  this.  Do any of your
non-lace-making friends have anything in a museum  collection?  Probably not.
 Get some "bragging rights" for  future lace demonstration activities.  You
may access  several links at:

/www.fashionmuseum.co.uk/lace

Please - one of our experts - provide some further instructions  for our
lacemakers who do not understand the very limited instructions  on the
museum's site.

Jeri Ames in Maine USA
Lace and Embroidery Resource Center