I just ran across an inquiry from Sherry about the public day at the
convention in my spam box. I hope someone has already answered this. She
writes: “When is the day when the someone like me
can come to look at the displays, do some shopping and meet follow lacers? Is
there such a thing?”
The answer is that Wednesday, July 19th is the public day. One may buy a
mini-registration, $25 for member, $30 for non-members. This will allow you to
enter the vending room and display rooms and to rub shoulders with the
participants who may be demonstrating in the hotel public rooms. There is also
a class, “Introduction to Bobbin lace” taught by Kim Czerwinski that one
can sign up for. It is a 6 hour class running from 9:30-4:30 with a break for
lunch.
Devon

Sent from Mail for Windows 10